Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre Electroplating but unclearly invi

Thing of leaving out, the first step sets up a more perfect companies to establish to plan and corresponds of stand rule.
The time in 3:00 p.m., I receive the telephone of shadow.The shadow says:"Wei, my grandpa makes you come to my home a ."
In my heart a surprised, way:"What affair?They ……"
Shadow way:"Do not I in fact know as well.Anyway Be different from the appearance that prepares to admit that we relate to, hum!I am very vexed, Wei, the pure Yan also arrives recently the RB makes what ZR communicate that the summer camp activity in summer season went to, I a go home to connect one the persons who get off the heart all had no, listen to a father mother loquacious, make me don't want all day at outside blind mix!I didn't want to go home."
I comfort a way:"Copy, you bear with for a while bottom!Want ~only us hard, I believe that their head quarters approve us.If really don't approve, are we to still have the third road that your elder sister Yun says?"
Shadow way:"Is the third road to prop up me yes, not I wanted to collapse be not?Wei,Beats by Dre Electroplating, I am to absolutely can't give up yours, even if is what my father, mother and grandpa makes me is also useless."
I way:"I knew.Do I go to your house now?You said last time of how many numbers is the your house villa a wistaria garden?"
Shadow way:"Is 66 numbers in the wistaria garden, is easy to recognize of, come in the perfectly straight walk, a biggest house, take to have a garden, swimming pool of, the house is white of the 3 F, Block 3 European connect body building."
My side outwardly walks side to say with smile:", Your house is still full corrupt of, live a so extravagant house.House property in the wistaria garden wants 10,000 many one even rices?The house of your house not get several small must?"
Shadow way:"Just don't arrive 30,000,000.The HK house can be much more expensive than the GZ house if have so greatly a villa add 2,000,000 even rices of garden, swimming pool, the selling price at least gets 200,000,000!"
I beat rushing through of to the wistaria garden.On the road, I always have to see my reason at deliberating old headmans.The Hey Hey got Ceng a short while again to catch up chow time quickly, difficult don't become them to still take care of rice?
The wistaria garden is one of superlative GZ City living quarters, it constitutes to°from several consumedly small 100 independent villases.But be like to copy this kind of selling price in the home to be up to 30,000,000 villas absolutely and are one of the most luxurious villases among them.
I just arrived villa area doorway, of private come to a stop.I am one Zheng, way:"Teacher, how don't walk?"
Of private driver way:"Brothers, somebody else villa area but have public security stay by the side of, I enter not to go!Want to be not you to walk into by yourself?"
I originally want to make a telephone call to let to copy to pick me up, but turn to read a to think, or don't put~to the trouble to copy to calculat, I go slowly when the car walks a road has can not?
Walk to the garden area very magnificent front door before, I see tenth, holding the public security of electric torch to guard over there.I just wanted to go in, which knew be blocked.1:"Feed, why of?"
I way:"Look for person.I seek No.66 villa Liu Jia."
That public security hears that Liu Jia obviously has much of an impression, immediately changed an attitude and smiled a way:", Seek Mr. Liu's house?Execuse me, we have system of, please register first, then make a phone call to confirm."
I smile:"Good, see to you the public security of this garden work very strictly!"
Another public security way:"That BE!Don't see the villa area that we are a sheep city to be second to none as well be not?"
After registering, I am about to make a phone call, suddenly a public security urgently and in a hurry of the house rush out to ask a way from the inside:"Are you Mr. Wen?"
I answer a way:"Yes and what is up?"
That:"Held up your time execuse me.Just Liu Jia has already confirmed your identity and welcomes you to a wistaria garden.Just come in."
I wish, the public security of this garden is still pretty polite!Is rich hereafter and the shadow buy a house to buy thus of be not,beats by dre cheap?Hence I smile:"Thanks, again see."
After going in, first is a big slice of of garden, various I can not make the strange flower difference of famous word contend for strange Dou to open gorgeously.Have the swing that the children play in inside vacant land in garden, the type of slide.Lin Yin Dao from the garden walks later on, is an artificial lake of equal area, inside in the lake still keeps a great deal of red carp and goldfish, and a few kids steal food to induce them over there.Lake water ripples, the green jade wave shines on a shadow, Mao, also really enjoy!
After once walking the stone arched bridge of lake noodles, the road gets into to a knoll again.The knoll spends regiment rich brocade, Liu Lyu's premium, very beautiful.Most geezer, make the very ancient plain granite knothole once wear in stone cave.The stone cave isn't deep, more than ten rices scene, in pack several in the style of antique decorative lanterns for turning.
Gets stone cave, becomes clear suddenly and has the meaning that the Shangri-La records.Sees the one numerous and densely spread out of jade-green hillside of be located the villa of various rival divine skills.These buildings distribute harmony and set up reasonable and construct a style unified but not similar.The buildings fall equal of big, postpone continuing, all of a few hilltops in the distance BE.But again distance, seem a golf course, but unclearly invite about of really can not see clearly.





Book two revenge chapter 33 three master sons(medium)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:33 chapter word numbers:3973


The 66th?This number is still full lucky of, the father who see to copy has some superstition.I follow spacious street to walk to, the on the way receives the telephone for copying several times, she apologizes to me again and again and say the grandpas forbid her to connect me and connect small cloud preparation's secretly slipping away to go out to face me was held tight by the master sons.
I depend and see to the master sons still pretty concern to my body, force me walk such a road, make my person who just came out from the hospital toughen body.They forbid shadow and small cloud to connect me, what does this represent?Oppose our friendly intercourse?Seem to be different from, don't all not can't make me come!Test me?Can't, I am very smooth and then come in, if they forbid me to come in, I still really enter not.
The service facilities in this garden is really well-found, each branch road of lord wayside will have the very obvious signpost marks clearly a front inhabitant of villa number.I walk to a branch road along with the road, the this signpost only marking wears an inhabitant:66 numbers.I hence turn forward.Followed rattan Man to climb the road of full wayside safety barrier to go about 7810 meters, I saw the hospital wall that the distance have a together shallow color and is located 3 to connect body villa inside the hospital wall, this is Liu Fu.
I pressed to press the door bell on the Liu Fu's front door, the LCD screen presented a shadow that lovely small face, she almost wants to cry out, she is at love just a hospital of I unexpectedly walked more and reached to tenth, the road of inside.Copying is shriveled small mouth way:"Wei, you finally come?Be getting more tired?Let down, just come in."
I just come in, shadow face I rushed, she up wore a rice yellow of true silk hemp silk fabric Shan, snow wear a snow-white skirt, plused beautiful pure unique Jiao to permit, seem to be such of clearly gorgeous incomparable, the brilliance shone on a person.
I smile to rush toward the shadow Lan coming over to go into a bosom, I know that the shadow is at her in home to me makes thus the warm and affectionate action completely is the disaffection that vents to the master sons, also definitely inform her toward the owner at the same time to my need not dissimulation also in no way company Que's love.
The shadow hands I once walked together long gallery, I say with smile:"Copy, I am still unlikely infirmity to degree like this extent."
The shadow humed a , way:"Do you just get out of the hospital today!Unexpectedly allow you to walk so many roads, I love,cheap beats by dre."
We walk into exact center the front door of that villa, the inside is a super big living room that approaches 300 square meters.The living room decorates luxury, is as just about as the scene appeared in television movie.What to is a little bit more special BE, a side of the living room puts a large piano and makes the whole living room immediately present beau qualities.
Coming from what my idea anticipate BE, there is no person at embattled to me.Thus broad living room inside at the moment but sit a person, she smilingly looking at me, didn't stand up, but hanged up finger to me.
I smile a way:"Small cloud, you this is what act?Hang up Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment